Are you a traveler who has only a few days for your vacation?
This is your ideal program, the 1 Day Machu Picchu Tour, where you will get to know Machu Picchu, in just one day, a tour for the whole family and at a super PROMOTIONAL rate.
Machu Picchu is the last Inca city and the most famous in Peru. This city is not mentioned in any Spanish chronicle; therefore, the information about this mythical city leaves many hypotheses of the archaeologists who study this complex open.
The inhabitants of the area have known about the existence of Machu Picchu since time immemorial. But the citadel of Machupicchu was made known by an 11-year-old boy, who led the American Hiram Bingham to Machu Picchu on July 24, 1911. An important date in our history, due to the fact that this important Inca complex became known to the world.
Among Hiram Bingham’s brief reviews and photos of the time, we can distinguish a Machu Picchu covered with vegetation and stagnant in time. Because of this, the discoverer and his team returned in 1912 and 1915, to do a general cleaning of Machu Picchu.
Over the years, exploration, excavation and study work has been carried out on the complex to determine its function, despite all this. Machu Picchu continues to raise questions about its correct activity, which demands an interest for any visitor.
- TOUR DURATION: 1 day
- TYPE OF TRIP: Traditional tours
- TRAVEL ACTIVITIES: Tours Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “pueblo machupicchu” – visits to Machu Picchu, tours El Intihuatana, tours Temple of the Three Windows, tours Temple of the Sun, tours Temple of Condor, tours Main Square of Machu Picchu, tours Agricultural Zone of Machu Picchu.
- TRAVEL PERIOD: All the time to Machu Picchu – peruvian tours
- FREQUENCY OF TOURS : every day of the year you travel to Machu Picchu – tours Peru
- Activity: Walk and cultural activities
- Place: Machu Picchu Full Day
- Min. passengers: 1, daily departures
- Max Altitude: 2,450 meters / 8,040 feet
- Max temperature: 27 ° C
- Weather: May to October Sunny
Description of the Tour Machu Picchu 1 Day:
Our 1 day Machu Picchu Tour includes everything you need for your trip to one of the seven wonders of the world, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Machu Picchu.
Feel incredible experiences of a mystical and magical place.
This trips offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in South America, Machupicchu, in a single day you can tour the main places of this sanctuary and integrate with the energy and strength that the place contains, the service we provide goes from your hotel Cusco in the morning to the same at night. In this program our team is in charge of providing you with all the facilities and requirements necessary for your safety and pleasant trip.
SUMMARY OF MACHU PICCHU TOUR:
- 4:00 am Transfer from hotel by tourist bus to Ollantaytambo train station.
- 6:40 am trip by tourist train Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes
- 8:20 am arrival in Aguas Calientes and reception at the station of Aguas Calientes talk with the guide
- 8:40 am bus ride up to the citadel of Machu Picchu and registration of visitors at the entrance
- 9:10 am guided tour in Machu Picchu main sectors of archaeological complex
- 30 am Free time to enjoy this world wonder and take pictures
- 30 pm bus down to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes) to enjoy lunch, visit the thermal baths if the weather allows it.
- 6:00 p.m., you will report to the train station.
- 30 pm board the tourist train to the town of Ollantaytambo
- 8:30 pm Arrival at the train station and transfer by bus to Cusco Peru
- 10:30 pm Arrival in Cusco city
Included in the Tour:
- Transfers from your hotel in Cusco / Ollantaytambo train station / hotel in Cusco (in Group).
- Ollantaytambo Train / Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes) / Ollantaytambo.
- Hot or cold drink and a snack with Andean ingredients (inside the train).
- Ticket for the Machu Picchu up and down bus up and down the village of Machu Picchu / Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Tour guide for 2 hours and 30 minutes (in group). In Spanish or English, for a better experience.
- The trip to Machu Picchu 1 day, the group is no more than 15 people.
- Assistance in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Personalized attention, from your pre and during your trip.
- 24/7 support.
- Domestic and international airline tickets.
- Mountain or Huaynapicchu Entrance Ticket (check availability).
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation | Accommodation.
- Any extra services not mentioned in the tour description.
- Personal expenses.
PLACES YOU WILL KNOW IN THE MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY TOUR:
Machu Picchu Village (Aguas Calientes).
Inside the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (house of the guardian, agricultural area, urban area, quarries, botanical garden, temple of the three windows, temple of the priest, intihuana, sacred rock, mortars, temple of the condor, temple of the sun).
What to carry in your backpack
- Original documents provided for your reservation.
- Backpack for Machu Picchu – Baggage Transfer Policies on Board the train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg/11lb is allowed. 62 linear inches/157cm (height + length + width).
- Suitable clothing for the trip (hat or hat, polo shirt or shirt, fleece, waterproof jacket, rain poncho during the rainy season, light trousers, trekking shoes).
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, lipstick.
- Bottle of water.
- If you take any medication, take it on your trip.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Camera, external battery, photo memory.
- Cash money.
Important Note for the tour: day prior to the 1 day you will have an informative talk about your tours to Machu Picchu and you will be given the envelope with all your tickets and recommendations.
OUR RATES FOR THE 1 DAY MACHU PICCHU TOUR:
- Adult General Foreigner: $ 254.00
OUR DISCOUNTS for the 1 Day Machu Picchu Tour:
- ANDEAN COMMUNITY: $ 234.00 (You must have the nationality of the countries: Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia).
- FOREIGN STUDENT: $ 234.00 (To access this discount you must have a valid student card).
- PERUVIANS: $ 225.00.
- SPECIAL RATES FOR CHILDREN: