The tour starts with the pick up at your hotel at 06:40 hrs. Then we leave around 07:00 hrs, thus starting our excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This beautiful valley is made up of numerous rivers that descend through gorges full of greenery and small valleys.
First we will visit the archaeological center of Chinchero, where we can visit the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, and then we will set off to the archaeological center of Moray and the salt mines of Maras where we can appreciate the salt mines of the region then we will go to Urubamba where we will have our lunch buffet. In the afternoon we continue our trip visiting the Archaeological Center of Ollantaytambo, here we tour the most important sectors, and our guide will give us an explanation about this place. Then we will go to the archaeological center of Pisaq, an impressive construction built in the Inca Empire period. Finally we return to Cusco.
It is important to mention that all this tour is done with private transportation which allows us to manage time and without the haste or pressure of continuing the tour.
The beauty of the landscapes through this route is indescribable since we will be able to appreciate mountains of snow, colorful fields of culture (potato, beans, quinoa, among others), besides breathing the purest air of the Peruvian Andes.
This tour allows you to combine history, tradition, hiking, biking and beautiful scenery for a full day.
There is no better place in Cusco to enjoy a peaceful walk surrounded by fields and agricultural plantations, beautiful landscapes, where you can do a small stretch by bike and enjoy at the same time the most famous tourist attractions, such as the agricultural laboratory of Moray, famous ruins and textiles Chinchero, as well as the salt pools in the salt flats of Maras.
- Departures: every day from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm approx.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Disponibilidad: todo el año
Included in the Tour:
- Pedestrian pick up from your accommodation in Cusco, as long as it is within the city centre (Centre and Fence) and after coordination with the agency, in case it is withdrawn, you must go to the main square.
- Tourist transport to the attractions.
- Excursion (Full day Maras Moray and salt flats from Cusco)
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish and English)
- Air or ground tickets
- Power supply
- Entrance fees to the places to visit in case you do not have a tourist ticket (you must pay it on site):
- Moray S/ 70 (for foreigners), S/ 40 (for Peruvians)
- Maras S/ 15 (for foreigners), S/ 10 (for Peruvians)
- Extra expenses
We recommend to carry in your backpack
- Wear a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain or cold jacket
- Drinking coca tea or lemon drops for dizziness
- If you have a prescription, always have it with you in case of emergencies.
- Cusco has a somewhat cool but very changing climate, although the rains may come unexpectedly, the months of June to July are the best, without much rain and cold.
- Arrive punctually at the point of departure we will indicate, after your reservation.
- Recommended age from 5 years old
- Book at least 1 day in advance
Our day tours are done privately and the cost is based on your group size.
NOTE: We sometimes offer to combine private tours (with your permission) into smaller groups with a discount. Let us know if you would be open to others joining you.