The tour of the VIP Valley – Sacred Valley of the Incas connected with the salt mines of Maras and the agricultural terraces Inca of Moray is an unforgettable tour for people who have little time in the city of Cusco. You will appreciate the beautiful Inca Valley and snow-capped mountains, fields of culture and villages full of color and tradition. we offer a Tourist Bus for your comfortable trip.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer by tourist bus.
- Guided tour of the church and archaeological group of Chinchero
- Guided tour in the salt mines of Maras.
- Guided tour at the Moray agricultural interpretation center.
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Group of Ollantaytambo.
- Lunch buffet in tourist restaurant in Urubamba.
- Visit the town of Pisaq.
- Guided tour of Pisaq archaeological group.
- Visit to the viewpoint of the Sacred Valley of the Incas – Taray
- 19:00 – 19:30 Transfer by bus to the city of Cusco.
- Departures: Every day
- We pick you up from your hotel around 06:00 h – 06:30 h.
- Returns: around 7:00 p.m.
- Duration: Full day tour
This program includes
- Tourist transport
- Professional guide Spanish / English
- Buffet lunch
This program does not include
- Tourist Ticket (70 soles)
- Tips and additional expenses
What to bring
- Passport number
- Small Backpack (Water, Camera, snacks, etc)
- Light clothing, and jacket (since the weather is changing and there is a lot of wind)
- Cap for sun and cold
- Sun block
- Trekking shoes
- Backpack 20L or 30L
- Rain poncho
- dry Fit T-shirts
- Warm jacket
- Coca leaves
- Cap, hat and gloves
- Sunscreen, toilet paper
- Sunglasses, water bottle
- Personal medications (headache, anti-inflammatory medications)
- Extra money (preferably in soles)