Q’eswachaka – this Inca bridge is the only one that still exists. It is located approximately three hours from Cusco by car, in the province of Canas. People who love adventure and culture should visit this place. People who have the courage can cross the bridge that measures 28 meters and that is made of Ichu (paja de puna).
Modality: Adventure, landscape and cultural – Daily Departures.
Maximum altitude: 3,800 m.a.s.l. – Difficulty: Easy.
We will cross the Inca Bridge from both sides, but be careful, it seems easy, but it takes a lot of courage!
Without a doubt you will feel a great emotion when crossing this bridge, so much so that you will feel like Indiana Jones.
Hiking, trekking, trekking (included)
Cultural visits (included)
Guided tours (included)
Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
As long as it is inside the urban helmet of the city (Center and Fence).
For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pickup or Meeting Point or additional cost.
- Modality: Adventure, landscape and cultural
- Departure days: Daily departures
- Season: March to January
- Duration of trip: 1 Day
- Group Size: Minimum 2 people
- Maximum height: 3.800 mt
- Difficulty: Easy
This program includes
- Private transportation Cusco – Queswachaca – Cusco.
- Professional English/Spanish Guide.
- Lunch box.
- Entrance ticket.
This program does not include
- Tips for staff.
We recommend to take:
- Snacks (warm clothes and rainwear, comfortable shoes).
- Bottle with water.
- Snacks (energy bars, dried fruit, chocolates, biscuits, etc.).
- Cash in soles and dollars (no ATM machines).
- Some identity document.