HIGHLIGHTS Cathedral, Temple of the Sun and amazing Inca ruins in the city limits, including Sacsayhuaman. It is the beginning of the contact with the Inca culture, the wonderful city of Cusco “Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity”, visiting the main tourist attractions of the City, including the Cathedral, the Temple of the Inca Sun “Coricancha”, Sacasayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara. At each place of visit takes a time of approximately 50 minutes. Description There is no simple way to explain the majesty of Cusco. This region gathers history, modernity and adventure with a mystique that wraps from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to the most distant places of it. Full of energy in Moray, discover the impressive architecture of Ollantaytambo and Pisac and feel a little closer to the sky in the Inca citadel.
Tour Type: day trip Start / end time: pickup is at 1 p.m. in the hotel lobby and should return around 6pm. Consideration: remember comfortable shoes. DURATION: HALF-DAY FROM 01:00 P.M TO 06:30 P.M AVAILABILITY: THE WHOLE YEAR.
Starting point Pick up at hotel in historic center or plaza de armas, according to coordination. Excellent tour of the city of Cusco that can be done in the morning in private or in the afternoon in a shared service, made up of tourist attractions both in the city and the surrounding area, where we can be spectators of the Inca and colonial demonstrations, Inca architecture is the most important and important of the pre-Columbian era, referring to South America. The Incas and its fabulous architectural legacy along with the beautiful colonial constructions make of Cusco a center of important buildings that we can find in this City tour:
- The Cathedral of Cusco (Great Religious Monument of the Colonial period that has an extraordinary artistic value)
- The Temple of the Coricancha (Temple of the Sun).
- The Fortress of Sacsayhuamán.
- Tambomachay (Ceremonial Center of cult to the Water, baths of the Inca).
- PucaPucara (Tambo de los Caminos del Inca).
- Qenqo (Ritual Ceremonial Center).
- 13:15: Pick up from hotel
- 13:30: Visit to the cathedral (Great Religious Monument of the Colonial period that has an extraordinary artistic value)
- 14:30: Visit to the Temple of the Sun “Coricancha”
- 15:30: We continue with the visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuamán, Tambomachay (Ceremonial Center of cult to the Water, baths of the Inca), PucaPucara (Tambo of the Inca Paths) and Qenqo (Ritual Ceremonial Center).
- 18:30: We return to Cusco.
- Pick up at the cathedral gate for hotels outside the monumental hull.
- Tourist transport (pick up pedestrians or small mobility for hotels in the center, return tourists to Av. Sol)
- Guided Spanish or English (shared)
- Tickets to attractions.
- Not mentioned.
What do you need to Take
- Take a jacket with you.
- Bring hats for the sun.
- Bottles of mineral water.
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Photo Camera with extra Batteries
- Entrance fees – You need to purchase the Boleto de Turistico at the first site you enter (Soles 130 per person; valid for 10 days and allows you entrance into 16 various sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley or the 1 Day Boleto Turistico primarily only for the Cusco sites – price could change without notice)
- Koricancha (Soles 15 per person – price could change without notice)
Cusco City Tour Prices
Group Service Price